These recipe intro texts are really not my thing. I just want to share this recipe of a simple yet very delicious canneloni! Even though it takes a bit longer than an optimal weeknight dinner, it is still suitable for a weeknight dinner since half the time is just in the oven. Make it vegetarian by switching out the ham for some vegan bacon
Canneloni filled with zucchini, cream cheese and ham
- 1 zucchini
- 250 g fresh lasagna sheets
- 150 g cream cheese
- 240 g sliced smoked ham
- 420 g tomato sauce
- 250 g mozzarella
- Shave zucchini on the length with a cheese slicer.
- Spread cream cheese on the pasta sheets.
- Cover the plates with zucchini slices.
- Add the ham.
- Roll the plates from the short side.
- Place the rolls with the joint down in an oven proof form.
- Pour the tomato sauce over then add pieces of the mozzarella.
- Set in the oven at 200°C (392°F) for 20 minutes.