I have shifted to eating more vegetarian meals, but once in a while a stuffed pork tenderloin will be the protein of the day. My favorite filling is this simple greek style stuffing with only 3 ingredients: feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes and olives. I can highly recommend using an oven thermometer for this to get that extra juicy perfectly cooked pork!
Check out some of our other recipes Spara Spara
Recipe: Filled pork tenderloin - greek style
- 1 pork tenderloin around 700 g
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g feta cheese
- 50 g olives
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F)
- Cut away any silverskin on the pork
- Cut the olives in quarters
- Cut the tomatoes and the feta cheese into small pieces
- Make a slit along the tenderloin
- Stuff it with all the filling then take a string and tie it together
- Sear the pork on all sides on high heat
- Roast it in the oven until the meat reaches 63°C (145°F) or for about 25 min
- Wrap in tin foil and let it rest for 5-10 min before you cut it
- Serve with some greens and perhaps hasselback potatoes, a potato gratin or similar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply