This recipe for orange chocolate balls is one of the best variations of the classical swedish chocolate balls. It is ready to eat in 15 minutes so it is a really quick dessert, it requires no baking and it can be stored in the fridge which will keep them fresh for a long time!
Chocolate balls with orange
- 100 g butter room temperature
- 100 g sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 400 ml rolled oats 150 g (you can also switch some of the amount to shredded coconut)
- 2 tbsp orange juice freshly made or Cointreau for the adult version
- shredded coconut to roll the balls in
- Just put everything (except shredded coconut) in a bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll the balls in the size of meatballs, then this recipe should be able to yield 20-30 chocolate balls
- Roll each in the shredded coconut
- You can eat them right away, but they are usually better when cold and a little firmer so place them in the fridge (or the freezer if you are in a hurry)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply