IngredientMatcher is based in beautiful (ok and a little bit cold sometimes, I admit) Sweden, where people have very healthy eating habits, which makes foreigners jealous (read: because they’re all thin and tall). Well, for those, like me, who are not Swedish, I would like to share this healthy, simple and yummy banana-oat cookie recipe.
Guilt-free banana-oat cookies
- 2 bananas the riper the better
- 100 g rolled oats 1 cup
- 50 g raisins 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Mash the bananas and combine with oats and raisins
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray or use baking sheet paper.
- Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet and form each to cookie shape. The dough makes about 12-16 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes (or longer if you want them a little less gooey).
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Dried cranberries (instead of raisins)
- Coconut flakes
- Cocoa nibs