This is definitely one of the most tasty pasta recipes, even though there aren’t that many ingredients. It is vegetarian and it is quick to get on the dinner table. What’s not to like with this perfect weeknight meal!?
Here you can find this recipe in swedish.
Recipe: Tagliatelle with halloumi and tomatoes
- 300 g tagliatelle
- 150 g haricot verts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 400 g halloumi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100 ml water
- 200 ml crème fraiche
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley or ramson onion
- black pepper freshly ground
- The haricot verts should be boiled for around 4 min if it is straight from the freezer
- Boil the pasta in the same water as the haricot verts
- Mince the garlic and chop the tomatoes in big chunks, set aside
- Cut the halloumi in cubes and fry in the oil until golden then remove from pan and keep warm
- Add garlic to the pan and fry a minute then add water, crème fraiche and herbs
- Add tomatoes and let it all become warm
- Mix pasta and haricot verts with sauce and serve with the halloumi on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
There’s now an app that shows you recipes you can make with the ingredients you have at home. It just happens to be called IngredientMatcher and you can sign up for early access to IngredientMatcher here
Leave a Reply