This creamy pasta with champignon, feta cheese, crème fraîche, cherry tomatoes, basil and tomato purée is another of those perfect weeknight recipes where it is so damn tasty, quick and easy to make, with simple ingredients, quite cheap and vegetarian. It does not get better than this 🙂
Here you can find this recipe in swedish.
Recipe: Creamy tomato pasta with mushrooms and feta cheese
- 500 g fresh tortelloni or other filled pasta
- 250 g champignon fresh
- 1 tbsp butter
- 150 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 200 ml crème fraiche
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 pot basil
- black pepper
- Start by preparing all ingredients. Chop the mushroom, cut the feta cheese in small cubes, cut the tomatoes in half and pick the basil leaves
- Heat up a big pot of water for the pasta and boil the pasta according to recommended time on package
- Fry the mushroom slices in some butter for around 2 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients to the frying pan except the basil leaves. Let it simmer for 5 min
- Drain the pasta and then carefully stir in the sauce and the basil leaves (or leave them as decoration on top)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Curious to find a solution to the ever present question on what should we eat for dinner?
There’s now an app that shows you recipes you can make with the ingredients you have at home. It just happens to be called IngredientMatcher and you can sign up for early access to IngredientMatcher here
Leave a Reply